Seven Kings Irish bar opens guesthouse
- Credit: Archant
A traditional Irish bar is now equipped with a guesthouse for those who wish to stay beyond last orders.
O’Gradys in High Road, Ilford, opened its new-look overnight option earlier this year.
Providing comfortable rooms above the bar and restaurant, each room is complete with en suite bathroom facilities, a sofa and a flat-screen television.
The traditionally decorated restaurant serves home-cooked Irish dishes as well as international favourites and guests can also enjoy the free Wi-Fi available .
The guesthouse is a six-minute drive from Newbury Park Tube Station, with Central Line services direct to west London.
You may also want to watch:
For booking information, visit ogradysguesthouse.co.uk.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 ‘Hard to comprehend’: MPs react as Sir David Amess dies after stabbing
- 5 Sikh volunteer group hands out food to celebrate International Langar Week
- 6 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 7 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 8 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 9 Police warn of 'violence, urination' as takeaway applies for late licence
- 10 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses