Services between Shenfield and Liverpool Street delayed
- Credit: Archant
Trains running between Shenfield and Liverpool Street are delayed this morning after overnight engineering work did not finish on time.
Commuters at Romford station said being frustrated at the lack of information at the station.
Kate Sanderson said: “Customer service not your strong point. No explanation at Romford as to why trains are late or even that they are cancelled.”
Another commuter added: “Thanks for the complete lack of information/announcements at Romford this morning @TfLRail.”
Trains were delayed from around 6am this morning and some stations were not deserved by every train.
You may also want to watch:
TFL tweeted: “Minor delays due to a late finish to engineering work.”
- 1 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 2 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap
- 3 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 4 Ilford business owners adjust to new world on reopening
- 5 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses
- 6 Attempted murder arrest after woman seriously injured in Barkingside
- 7 Redbridge leisure centres reopen after latest easing of restrictions
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after elderly woman dies in Clayhall
- 9 Physical and mental health long-Covid rehab programme launches in Ilford
- 10 Redbridge pubs gear up for outdoor opening