Second man charged with murder of teenager in Ilford
A second person has been charged with the murder of 17-year-old Kelvin Chibueze in Ilford.
Lerone Boye, 24, of no fixed address, was charged with murder and violent disorder on October 12.
He appeared at Redbridge Magistrates’ Court and was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on December 1.
Previously, Dale Williams, 19, of Harts Lane, Barking, was charged with the same two offences.
He has also been remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on December 1.
You may also want to watch:
Kelvin, of Croydon, was found was found with a stab to the chest in the car park off Thompson Close, Ilford in the early hours of August 15.
It is believed he had earlier been at a party in High Road, Ilford.
- 1 Ilford charity boss named in Queen’s Birthday Honours
- 2 Ilford GP criticises NHS patient data sharing plans
- 3 Thousands sign petition opposing gas company plan to take over allotments
- 4 Ilford's Mercato Metropolitano to open in November
- 5 Ilford primary teacher joins campaign to get people teaching
- 6 Man with Hainault links wanted on recall to prison
- 7 Man jailed after gun and cocaine worth £1m found at Ilford home
- 8 Pupils prepare for summer singing festival at Kenneth More Theatre
- 9 Fairlop woman ordered to pay £1k over Dagenham cigarette littering
- 10 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower