Second A406 crash sees car overturn near Redbridge Roundabout
- Credit: Archant
A car has overturned in a second incident on the A406 in one day.
The emergency services were called to the southbound section of the road, between Redbridge Roundabout and Romford Road, at about 12.40pm today.
A spokesman for the London Ambulance Service said paramedics were called to the scene, but no one was injured.
Lane restrictions were put in place afterwards, with congestion clearing quickly after they were lifted.
A 23-year-old man is suffering from serious head injuries after the incident on the A406 last night.
You may also want to watch:
The collision between his scooter and a car occurred on the northbound part of the road just after midnight.
The man is still being treated at the Royal London Hospital, in Whitechapel.
- 1 Thirteen-year-old boy stabbed in Ilford
- 2 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 3 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 4 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 5 16-year-old arrested after woman reports sexual assault in South Woodford
- 6 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 7 Seven Kings School celebrates 90th birthday with fair
- 8 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 9 Hainault community garden gets £85k for 'ecotherapy' scheme
- 10 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
A man has been arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving.