Schools out: Redbridge GCSE league tables released
Two schools in Redbridge have made it into the top 200 most improved secondary school list released this morning.
The league table monitors improvements to state secondary schools based on the percentage of pupils who achieve give A*-C grades, including English and maths, for GCSE of equivalent qualification.
The figure is based on changed from 2009 to 2012.
In 2009 two in five pupils at Mayfield School, Pedley Road, Goodmayes achieved the five needed grades. This increased to 66 per cent in 2012, and improvement o 26 percent.
At Hainault Forest High School, Harbourer Road, Hainault one in three pupils achieved five A*-C grades in 2009.
You may also want to watch:
This rose to 56 per cent in 2012, and improvement of 23 per cent.
Below is a list of all the secondary schools in Redbridge and what percentage of pupils achieved five A*-C grades at GCSE or equivalent including English and maths.
- 1 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 2 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 3 Cash and jewellery taken in Ilford shop robbery
- 4 Car fire on A406 in South Woodford causing 'serious' delays
- 5 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 6 MP Sam Tarry: 'Much more needs to be done to support local businesses'
- 7 NHS pilot to end blood test services at two Redbridge sites
- 8 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 9 Lloyds Bank announces Gants Hill branch closure
- 10 Council leader hails 'affordable' housing development in Wanstead
Ilford County High School - 100%
Bancrofts School Woodford - 99%
Woodford County High School - 97%
Park School for Girls - 96%
The Ursuline Academy – 89%
Trinity Catholic High School - 83%
Valentines High School – 82%
Cranbrook – 81%
Beal High School – 79%
Chadwell Heath Academy - 76%
Seven Kings High School - 75%
Woodbridge High School -67%
Loxford School of Science – 66%
Mayfield School – 66%
The Palmer Catholic Academy - 65%
Oaks Park High School – 64%
Wanstead High School – 62%
King Solomon High School - 60%
Hainault Forest High School - 56%
Caterham High School – 55%