Schoolboy taken to hospital as ‘priority’ after crash in Chadwell Heath
Two teenagers were taken to hospital after being hit by a car in Chadwell Heath on Saturday.
A 14-year-old boy was treated for head injuries and taken as a priority to Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel.
He was escorted to hospital by the air ambulance team.
A 12-year-old-girl was also treated for minor injuries and taken to Queen’s Hospital, Romford.
London Ambulance Service were called just after 4pm to the Mill Hill junction of High Road and sent a single response unit, a motorbike responder, three ambulances and the air ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 020 8477 3826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 2 Woodford Green bomb scare declared false alarm
- 3 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 4 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 5 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 6 Lorry driver cleared over elderly couple's crash deaths, inquest hears
- 7 Clouds, rain and sunny intervals: East London weather forecast this week
- 8 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 9 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 10 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts