Schoolboy taken to hospital as ‘priority’ after crash in Chadwell Heath
Two teenagers were taken to hospital after being hit by a car in Chadwell Heath on Saturday.
A 14-year-old boy was treated for head injuries and taken as a priority to Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel.
He was escorted to hospital by the air ambulance team.
A 12-year-old-girl was also treated for minor injuries and taken to Queen’s Hospital, Romford.
London Ambulance Service were called just after 4pm to the Mill Hill junction of High Road and sent a single response unit, a motorbike responder, three ambulances and the air ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 020 8477 3826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Thirteen-year-old boy stabbed in Ilford
- 2 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 3 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 4 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 5 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 6 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 7 Seven Kings School celebrates 90th birthday with fair
- 8 16-year-old arrested after woman reports sexual assault in South Woodford
- 9 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 10 Hainault community garden gets £85k for 'ecotherapy' scheme