School girl taken to hospital after Ilford car crash
- Credit: Google Maps
A school girl has been taken to hospital after a car crash in Ilford this morning.
A 13-year-old school girl has been taken to hospital after a car crash in Ilford this morning.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called at 8.36 today (Tuesday, November 27) to reports of a crash in Park Road, Ilford.
Police also attended to reports that a car had crashed into a teenager and a wall.
Two ambulance crews and an incident response officer were sent to the scene, and LAS also dispatched a trauma team, consisting of a paramedic and a doctor from London’s Air Ambulance, in a car.
You may also want to watch:
The girl was treated at the scene and taken as a priority to a major trauma centre.
Police said that her injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
- 1 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 2 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 3 Ilford business owners adjust to new world on reopening
- 4 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap
- 5 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses
- 6 Attempted murder arrest after woman seriously injured in Barkingside
- 7 Physical and mental health long-Covid rehab programme launches in Ilford
- 8 Temporary post office to open in South Woodford
- 9 Redbridge leisure centres reopen after latest easing of restrictions
- 10 BHRUT in capsule trial for detecting colorectal cancer
No arrests have been made.
Parents from SS Peter and Paul’s Catholic Primary School in Gordon Road were sent a message that said: “A serious accident in the local area, involved one of our pupils.
“She is fine but is in hospital.
“This was witnessed by some pupils who may be upset today.”