Sauna and massage business is legitimate
A CCTV camera has recently been installed close to my premises where I have a perfectly legal sauna and massage business.
Nothing that shouldn’t happen goes on here, and we’ve always had a very professional clientele.
Apparently the camera is installed to capture illegal activities, as the part of London we operate in is open to criminal activity.
However, this is seriously affecting the business. Can we object?
Barbara says: Is your business operating illegally? You need to check out the facts about how you can operate.
You may also want to watch:
Actually, if you’re very honestly just a sauna and massage business, the CCTV camera shouldn’t affect your operation at all.
If your custom is suffering, you may have to ask yourselves some pretty serious questions about your legitimacy.
- 1 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 2 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 3 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 4 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 5 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 6 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 7 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 8 Fireaway pizza branch to open in South Woodford
- 9 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman
- 10 Investigation underway as 20 dead birds recovered from Goodmayes Park lake