Sauna and massage business is legitimate
A CCTV camera has recently been installed close to my premises where I have a perfectly legal sauna and massage business.
Nothing that shouldn’t happen goes on here, and we’ve always had a very professional clientele.
Apparently the camera is installed to capture illegal activities, as the part of London we operate in is open to criminal activity.
However, this is seriously affecting the business. Can we object?
Barbara says: Is your business operating illegally? You need to check out the facts about how you can operate.
You may also want to watch:
Actually, if you’re very honestly just a sauna and massage business, the CCTV camera shouldn’t affect your operation at all.
If your custom is suffering, you may have to ask yourselves some pretty serious questions about your legitimacy.
- 1 Chigwell rabbi hospitalised after 'unprovoked and cowardly attack'
- 2 First residents move in to new council homes in Hainault
- 3 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 4 Ilford murder investigation launched after woman dies of injuries
- 5 Police meet with Jewish communities after attack on rabbi in Chigwell
- 6 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 7 Two men arrested on suspicion of GBH following hospitalisation of rabbi
- 8 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 9 Man tried to become comic book character by stabbing teen in park toilets
- 10 Clayhall pupils grill Matt Hancock and Dominic Raab