Residents enjoy the sunshine at Ilford school’s summer fayre
- Credit: Archant
Schoolchildren and adults alike enjoyed the sunshine at an event on Saturday.
Isaac Newton Academy, of Cricklefield Place, Ilford, hosted a number of attractions at its summer fayre.
There were performances from live acts including the school’s band, music from radio station Nusound and a market place featuring stalls.
The children also enjoyed bouncy castles and trampolines.
Naseema Akram, chair of the Friends of INA, said: “Hundreds of students, parents and local residents came to the event and enjoyed great food, stalls and entertainment.
You may also want to watch:
“The staff at Isaac Newton Academy were particularly pleased to welcome families from the two cohorts joining the school in September, our new Year Seven and reception groups.
“The academy thanks all the sponsors of the event who donated raffle prizes, volunteered for stalls and provided entertainment during this fun-filled community day.”
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 3 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 4 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 5 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 6 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 7 Covid patient numbers rebound at Barts Health hospitals
- 8 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 New boats arrive at Fairlop Waters amid country park investment plan