Residents encouraged to share their views about living in the borough
Share your views on the borough by taking part in a questionnaire.
Redbridge Council has opened its Life in Redbridge survey, which asks residents how they feel about living in Redbridge and what their opinions are on council services.
A spokesman for the council said: “The findings will be used to see how well the council is doing at delivering services that matter to you and to decide what needs doing differently in the future.
“Please take this opportunity to have your say. All your answers and any personal details you chose to give us will be treated in the strictest confidence and stored securely.”
Residents have until August 11 to complete the survey, which should take between seven and 10 minutes to complete.
You may also want to watch:
It can be viewed at redbridge.gov.uk.
For more information, email email@example.com.
- 1 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 2 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 3 16-year-old arrested after woman reports sexual assault in South Woodford
- 4 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 5 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 6 Seven Kings School celebrates 90th birthday with fair
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 9 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole
- 10 'Urgent' project to protect historic grotto gets approval