Relatives of Michael Jackson make surprise visit to South Woodford
Members of the showbiz family of late singer Michael Jackson were guests of honour during a surprise 72-hour visit to South Woodford at the weekend.
Three nephews and one niece of the King of Pop flew in from Hollywood to attend a Sikh wedding.
They were guests of businessman Dave Bance, who lives off George Lane and who is the business partner of Michael’s brother Jermaine Jackson.
Two of Jermaine’s children, Jermajesty and Jaffar, and Genevieve and Randy Jr Jackson, the children of Randy and Alejandra Jackson, wore traditional head scarves at the wedding.
Mr Bance, 50, said: “The Jacksons are like my own family and I was happy that they could make the wedding.”
You may also want to watch:
The family attended the wedding party and a reception and saw a performance from Britain’s Got Talent dance act Signature, who perform Michael Jackson songs like Billie Jean and Thriller.
- 1 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 2 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 3 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 4 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 5 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 6 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 7 Cycling access extended at Wanstead Park
- 8 Oxford student bids to improve top university access for state school pupils
- 9 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 10 Former Woodford Police Station could become office space