Relatives of Michael Jackson make surprise visit to South Woodford
Members of the showbiz family of late singer Michael Jackson were guests of honour during a surprise 72-hour visit to South Woodford at the weekend.
Three nephews and one niece of the King of Pop flew in from Hollywood to attend a Sikh wedding.
They were guests of businessman Dave Bance, who lives off George Lane and who is the business partner of Michael’s brother Jermaine Jackson.
Two of Jermaine’s children, Jermajesty and Jaffar, and Genevieve and Randy Jr Jackson, the children of Randy and Alejandra Jackson, wore traditional head scarves at the wedding.
Mr Bance, 50, said: “The Jacksons are like my own family and I was happy that they could make the wedding.”
You may also want to watch:
The family attended the wedding party and a reception and saw a performance from Britain’s Got Talent dance act Signature, who perform Michael Jackson songs like Billie Jean and Thriller.
- 1 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 2 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 3 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 4 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 5 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 6 Maria Rawlings death: Man arrested on suspicion of murder
- 7 New councillors for Loxford and Seven Kings react to by-election wins
- 8 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath