Redbridge schools join forces to organise circus event
- Credit: Clore Tikva
Three Redbridge schools joined forces to put on a circus event for parents and children.
On Sunday, September 12, more than 400 attendees were treated to two afternoon circus shows on the grounds of Kantor King Solomon High School in Barkingside.
The event was organised by the combined parent teacher associations (PTA) of Jewish schools Clore Tikva Primary School, Kantor King Solomon High and Wohl Jewish Primary School.
The Happy Circus show had originally been planned for May 2020 but was postponed due to Covid-19.
Head of the Clore Tikva PTA, Mel Phillips said, “It was a really fantastic day. We hope that, by the three schools coming together, we have created a great community feel and shown that by working as a team, we are stronger as a community.”
You may also want to watch:
As well as the circus, attendees were treated to glitter tattoos, science lessons, and a barbecue.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 3 ‘Hard to comprehend’: MPs react as Sir David Amess dies after stabbing
- 4 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 5 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 6 Five veggie-friendly restaurants in Redbridge, courtesy of TripAdvisor
- 7 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 8 Chadwell Heath pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster jabs with flu vaccine
- 9 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 10 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August