Redbridge’s finest young musicians to perform at annual concert in Ilford
The borough’s finest young musicians will perform in an evening extravaganza “not to be missed” on Tuesday.
Redbridge Music Society’s annual concert will feature an evening of music of every genre, from concert bands, choirs, soloists and orchestras.
The service provides teaching and support in schools and has started several professional musicians on their pathway to success.
Some students have played to audiences at the Royal Albert Hall and Royal Festival Hall.
Redbridge Music Society member David Bird said the group has held recitals throughout its 65-year history to showcase young musicians’ “considerable talent”.
You may also want to watch:
He added: “It’s always a moving experience seeing the young people of our borough perform in a supportive and encouraging environment.”
The concert is in the Lambourne Room of Redbridge Town Hall, at 8pm.
- 1 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 2 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 3 Cash and jewellery taken in Ilford shop robbery
- 4 Car fire on A406 in South Woodford causing 'serious' delays
- 5 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 6 MP Sam Tarry: 'Much more needs to be done to support local businesses'
- 7 NHS pilot to end blood test services at two Redbridge sites
- 8 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 9 Lloyds Bank announces Gants Hill branch closure
- 10 Council leader hails 'affordable' housing development in Wanstead
Tickets are available on the door at £6 each or £10 for a “family ticket”. Students can attend for free.