Redbridge’s finest young musicians to perform at annual concert in Ilford
The borough’s finest young musicians will perform in an evening extravaganza “not to be missed” on Tuesday.
Redbridge Music Society’s annual concert will feature an evening of music of every genre, from concert bands, choirs, soloists and orchestras.
The service provides teaching and support in schools and has started several professional musicians on their pathway to success.
Some students have played to audiences at the Royal Albert Hall and Royal Festival Hall.
Redbridge Music Society member David Bird said the group has held recitals throughout its 65-year history to showcase young musicians’ “considerable talent”.
You may also want to watch:
He added: “It’s always a moving experience seeing the young people of our borough perform in a supportive and encouraging environment.”
The concert is in the Lambourne Room of Redbridge Town Hall, at 8pm.
- 1 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole
- 2 Seven Kings barbers closes after 62 years in business
- 3 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 4 Ilford grandfather to run 37th London Marathon months after Covid battle
- 5 Council to approve children's performances after monkey costume scandal
- 6 'Grab this chance to save her life': Wanstead woman battling chronic illness urgently needs £200k for surgeries
- 7 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 8 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 9 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 10 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
Tickets are available on the door at £6 each or £10 for a “family ticket”. Students can attend for free.