Redbridge results: ‘Future is bright’ for Wanstead High School A-level students
- Credit: Archant
Wanstead High School’s headteacher Bob Hamlyn said “the future is bright for our A-level students”, after many got into top universities.
At the school in Redbridge Lane West, Wanstead, more than 98 per cent of exams were passed, with A to E grades.
Mr Hamlyn told the Recorder: “We are very pleased with a terrific set of results.
Many students from Wanstead High School are off to study at some of the country’s top universities.
“We have youngsters who are now going off to Cambridge, Sheffield, King’s London, University College London and other great universities.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Hamlyn highlighted Scarlett Milner-Stopps who achieved 2 A*s and a A to get into Exeter University, Jessica Phillips will study at the University of Cambridge and Victor Ivanov who achieved 3 A*s to study Physics at Warwick University.
- 1 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 2 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 3 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 4 Fireaway pizza branch to open in South Woodford
- 5 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 6 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
- 7 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 8 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman
- 9 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 10 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn