Redbridge restaurant celebrating this Christmas with a breakfast with Santa
Carol singing, a Salvation Army fundraiser and a special breakfast with Santa Claus will sum up one Redbridge restaurant’s busy festive period.
The Red House, Redbridge Lane East, has organised a number of activities to enhance the customer experience this Christmas while helping the community.
The restaurant, which is part of the Beefeater Grill chain, will raise money to help the Salvation Army feed those that are homeless this winter by asking staff to donate �5 – half the amount they would normally spend on Secret Santa presents.
Lunch time diners on Mondays and Tuesday, throughout December, will also be treated to carol singing from the borough’s schoolchildren.
General manager Leah Dunsmore said: “Our customers have absolutely loved the carol singing so far and they have even joined in. The pupils are always intrigued to come into The Red House and they are treated to a special lunch too.
You may also want to watch:
“We would also like to invite families in the borough to have breakfast with Santa on December 22. Each child will get a special present as well.”
To book your breakfast with Santa call the restaurant on 020 8550 6451.
- 1 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 2 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 3 Motorbike 'deliberately' struck by car in Redbridge, police say
- 4 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 5 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 6 Chigwell child sex offender who posed as teen online jailed
- 7 Investigation underway as 20 dead birds recovered from Goodmayes Park lake
- 8 'She has a chance to fight it': Donor match for leukaemia patient Esha
- 9 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 10 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London