Redbridge residents among the happiest in London according to national survey
Redbridge residents are among the happiest in London, according to new figures.
The borough was ranked eighth for cheeriness in the capital, where some places were the most miserable in the UK.
People rated their happiness at an average of 7.3 out of 10 and also reported low levels of anxiety.
Self-worth in Redbridge was lower compared to other boroughs but most people said they were content.
The survey by the Office for National Statistics asked how satisfied people were with their lives, how worthwhile they were and how happy and anxious they felt the previous day.
You may also want to watch:
What makes you happy about living in Redbridge? Comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 2 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 3 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 4 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 5 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 6 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 7 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 8 Investigation underway as 20 dead birds recovered from Goodmayes Park lake
- 9 'She has a chance to fight it': Donor match for leukaemia patient Esha
- 10 Motorbike 'deliberately' struck by car in Redbridge, police say