Redbridge residents among the happiest in London according to national survey
Redbridge residents are among the happiest in London, according to new figures.
The borough was ranked eighth for cheeriness in the capital, where some places were the most miserable in the UK.
People rated their happiness at an average of 7.3 out of 10 and also reported low levels of anxiety.
Self-worth in Redbridge was lower compared to other boroughs but most people said they were content.
The survey by the Office for National Statistics asked how satisfied people were with their lives, how worthwhile they were and how happy and anxious they felt the previous day.
You may also want to watch:
What makes you happy about living in Redbridge? Comment below or email email@example.com.
- 1 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 2 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 6 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 7 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 8 Council dishes out £7k of fines in fly-tipping crackdown
- 9 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 10 Woodford Green bomb scare declared false alarm