Redbridge Lotto winner claims their �95,368 prize three weeks after draw
An outstanding Lotto prize worth �95,368 has been claimed almost three weeks after the draw.
The lucky Redbridge ticketholder has now come forward to claim their prize.
No further information about the Lotto winner has been released.
The winning numbers in the April 14 draw were 1, 5, 15, 22, 26, 42 and the bonus ball was 40.
The Redbridge ticketholder had matched five numbers and the bonus ball.
You may also want to watch:
If the ticket remained unclaimed by 5.30pm on Thursday, October 11, the money and all interest generated would have gone to lottery-funded projects designed to change lives.
A National Lottery spokesman said: “We’re delighted that the winner of this amazing prize has now come forward and we hope that they will enjoy their win.
- 1 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 2 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 3 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 4 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 5 Maria Rawlings death: Man arrested on suspicion of murder
- 6 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 7 New councillors for Loxford and Seven Kings react to by-election wins
- 8 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust
- 9 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
“It would have been awful if the ticket-holder had missed out on this substantial and life-enhancing amount of money. We would like to remind all National Lottery players to check their tickets every time they play.”