Redbridge Lotto winner claims their �95,368 prize three weeks after draw
An outstanding Lotto prize worth �95,368 has been claimed almost three weeks after the draw.
The lucky Redbridge ticketholder has now come forward to claim their prize.
No further information about the Lotto winner has been released.
The winning numbers in the April 14 draw were 1, 5, 15, 22, 26, 42 and the bonus ball was 40.
The Redbridge ticketholder had matched five numbers and the bonus ball.
You may also want to watch:
If the ticket remained unclaimed by 5.30pm on Thursday, October 11, the money and all interest generated would have gone to lottery-funded projects designed to change lives.
A National Lottery spokesman said: “We’re delighted that the winner of this amazing prize has now come forward and we hope that they will enjoy their win.
- 1 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 2 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 3 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 4 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 5 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 6 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 7 Cycling access extended at Wanstead Park
- 8 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 9 Oxford student bids to improve top university access for state school pupils
- 10 Former Woodford Police Station could become office space
“It would have been awful if the ticket-holder had missed out on this substantial and life-enhancing amount of money. We would like to remind all National Lottery players to check their tickets every time they play.”