Redbridge ladies luxury day out at Royal Ascot
- Credit: Archant
Ladies got a very luxury escort to the Royal Ascot without having to lift a finger thanks to an events organisers.
Director of BBJ management Beverley Crichlow, of Eccleston Crescent, Chadwell Heath, took a 30-strong group of women to Ladies Day at the prestigious horse racing event.
A luxury coach equipped with not one but two chefs picked them up from Gants Hill in the morning.
“We only do things in style,” said Mrs Crichlow, 61.
The chefs served up a champagne breakfast en route with croissants and other pastries to accompany the fine wine.
You may also want to watch:
At the Berkshire event the women had access to the grand stand where they watched the races before having a “fine luncheon” and “lots more champagne”.
“It was a wonderful time,” said Mrs Crichlow. “What everybody was pleased about was how it was all arranged for them.”
- 1 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 2 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 3 16-year-old arrested after woman reports sexual assault in South Woodford
- 4 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 5 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 6 Seven Kings School celebrates 90th birthday with fair
- 7 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 8 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Hainault community garden gets £85k for 'ecotherapy' scheme
Is that a horse or a bike? Children saddle up for Hainault polo tournamentBurnham Market Horse Trials 2014 - ThursdaySand-sational! Ilford’s volleyball courts open complete with sand from Horse Guards Parade