Redbridge Equalities to bring former colleagues together for 50th anniversary
- Credit: Archant
Redbridge Equalities and Community Council turns 50 this year and wants to celebrate with old friends and former colleagues.
Next month marks the 50th anniversary of the registration of Redbridge and Community Relations Council, which is known today as the Redbridge Equalities and Community Council.
The charity was set up to promote equality, challenge discrimination and strive for a harmonious, diverse society.
It organises community projects, carries out work to stamp out hate crime and hosts outreach advice surgeries.
On Monday, February 10, the organisation is hosting an anniversary event to celebrate the contributions of the charity over the last 50 years and to provide a chance for everyone involved to meet old friends and former colleagues.
You may also want to watch:
If you have been involved at any time with Redbridge Equalities and Community Council, the team would be delighted to hear from you.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0208 551 8178.
- 1 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 2 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 3 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 4 Surplus of primary school places now but shortage expected within 10 years
- 5 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 6 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 7 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 8 CCTV still issued of man sought in 'vicious and unprovoked' attack in broad daylight in Barkingside supermarket
- 9 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays
- 10 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections