Redbridge Council urging parents to begin considering their children’s school choices
Parents are urged to begin thinking about which schools they would like to send their children to.
Redbridge Council’s online application system is open for those who have children who will be either starting school or moving from primary to secondary school in September 2015.
The deadline for online secondary school applications is October 31 2014, with the deadline for online primary school applications January 15 2015.
Parents and carers sending documents for proof of residence can scan them and attach them to their application. Alternatively, they can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online applicants for secondary school places will receive an email confirming their school on March 2, while online primary applicants will be contacted on April 16.
You may also want to watch:
Parents who are not offered their first choice will be able to access information and advice in their confirmation letter.
For more information and to apply, visit redbridge.gov.uk/eadmissions.
- 1 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 2 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 3 16-year-old arrested after woman reports sexual assault in South Woodford
- 4 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 5 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 6 Seven Kings School celebrates 90th birthday with fair
- 7 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 'Urgent' project to protect historic grotto gets approval
- 10 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole