Redbridge Council encouraging online applications for school places
More than half of parents and carers in Redbridge applied for their child’s school place online last year.
It is possible to apply online from September 1 for children starting school for the first time or transferring to a secondary school in September 2013.
Redbridge Council is promoting its online service as quick and easy.
A spokesman said benefits of applying online include applications can’t get lost in the post; applicants can get text reminders about key dates and can change their details up to the closing date.
Applicants also receive an email letting them know the result of their application without having to wait for a letter to be posted.
You may also want to watch:
Online secondary school applications need to be made by 11.59pm on October 31 and online primary school applications by the same time on January 15.
For information on how to apply, visit www.redbridge.gov.uk/eadmissions.
- 1 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 2 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 4 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 5 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 6 Walk-in Covid vaccinations on offer at Valentines Park health fair
- 7 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
- 8 Man wanted for allegedly driving 'recklessly' in Ilford with baby in car
- 9 Dispersal order issued ahead of fears over ‘illegal music events’
- 10 Update: Man charged in connection with alleged sex assault