Redbridge Casino Royale actor goes missing
- Credit: Archant
A Redbridge actor who appeared in number of films including Casino Royale has gone missing.
Paul Bhattacharjee, 53, was last seen on Wednesday when he left the Royal Court Theatre, Slone Square where he was appearing on stage. He left at about 6.15pm.
He was caught on CCTV walking from the stage door, along the alleyway before turning left in the direction of Sloane Square Tube station.
Mr Bhattacharjee, who sometimes goes by the first name of Gautam, then sent a text message to his girlfriend at about 9pm and has not been heard from since.
This has been described as unusual behaviour for him.
You may also want to watch:
The actor has been in a number of television and stage productions as well as films including Dirty Pretty Things and The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.
Mr Bhattacharjee is Asian, of slim build, 6ft tall and has short grey hair.
- 1 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 2 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 3 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 4 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 5 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 6 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 7 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 8 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 9 Wanstead rugby youngsters return to action with a win over rivals Woodford
- 10 Council seeks public input after York Road anti-social behaviour concerns
He was wearing light coloured trousers, a blue shirt, light coloured shoes and he had a black back pack with him.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call police on 101.