Redbridge at standstill following traffic light failure in Gants Hill
- Credit: Archant
Those stuck in traffic have taken to social media following severe delays in Gants Hill.
The queues of traffic on the A12, in both directions at Gants Hill Roundabout, come after traffic light failure and recovery work in the area.
There is also traffic on Woodford Avenue through to the Beehive Lane junction, Lea Interchange, Aldborough Road South, Cranbrook Road, and Ilford Hill.
On Twitter, @RosieeBabeyy said: “Maaaate the traffic in the Gants Hill/Ilford areas is too mad right now, I’ve been on this one bus for like 30 minutes.”
@VishnaS said: “Gants Hill is on a mad shutdown.”
You may also want to watch:
@ac_wazza said: “Traffic on Horns Road down to Newbury Park is absolutely embarrassing.”
@SachinArora1987 said: “Gants hill is gridlocked! Avoid the area! Woodford avenue lights not working.”
- 1 Calls for investigation into insurance giant's takeover of GP surgeries
- 2 'We've suffered with severe mouse infestation next door for 10 years'
- 3 Primary school runs NHS charity drive in honour of Captain Sir Tom Moore
- 4 No 10 at odds with Redbridge Council over masks for primary children
- 5 World Book Day: Notorious football fan 'Mr West Ham' sets record straight
- 6 Seven Kings pupils show appreciation for frontline workers
- 7 Ilford church turns into vaccine pop-up clinic
- 8 How many Covid vaccinations have been given where you live?
- 9 Appeal to trace man following brutal Ilford gang rape
- 10 Sadiq has proposed Boundary Charge for cars coming from outside London
@AaronHolmes2015 said: “Gants hill has come a holt again.”
Are you stuck in traffic? Email photos to email@example.com