Redbridge at standstill following traffic light failure in Gants Hill
- Credit: Archant
Those stuck in traffic have taken to social media following severe delays in Gants Hill.
The queues of traffic on the A12, in both directions at Gants Hill Roundabout, come after traffic light failure and recovery work in the area.
There is also traffic on Woodford Avenue through to the Beehive Lane junction, Lea Interchange, Aldborough Road South, Cranbrook Road, and Ilford Hill.
On Twitter, @RosieeBabeyy said: “Maaaate the traffic in the Gants Hill/Ilford areas is too mad right now, I’ve been on this one bus for like 30 minutes.”
@VishnaS said: “Gants Hill is on a mad shutdown.”
You may also want to watch:
@ac_wazza said: “Traffic on Horns Road down to Newbury Park is absolutely embarrassing.”
@SachinArora1987 said: “Gants hill is gridlocked! Avoid the area! Woodford avenue lights not working.”
- 1 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 2 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 3 Spiritual Life: What next for the great Hindu temples of Redbridge?
- 4 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 5 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 6 Redbridge parents' group donates six new laptops to families in need
- 7 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 8 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 9 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council
- 10 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
@AaronHolmes2015 said: “Gants hill has come a holt again.”
Are you stuck in traffic? Email photos to email@example.com