Redbridge A-levels 2014: Ursuline Academy Ilford
- Credit: Ursuline Academy
There has been more success with A-level results this morning at the Ursuline Academy Ilford.
With 100 per cent of students passing their exams, the school is very proud of what has been achieved.
Head of sixth form, Margaret Warren, said: “Many of our students are going to prestigious universities to study academic courses.
I am really delighted with all of our students.”
Roan Chavez will be going to University College London to study chemistry in September after getting an A in biology and physics and an A* in Chemistry.
You may also want to watch:
Another notable pupil is Agustina Jeyanathan who got three A grades in biology, chemistry and physics as well as a B in geography.
She will be studying medicine when she goes to university next month.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 3 ‘Hard to comprehend’: MPs react as Sir David Amess dies after stabbing
- 4 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 5 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 6 Five veggie-friendly restaurants in Redbridge, courtesy of TripAdvisor
- 7 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 8 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 9 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 10 Chadwell Heath pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster jabs with flu vaccine
Around 60 per cent of the girls at Ursuline Academy achieved A* to B grades this summer and Ms Warren added: “We congratulate them all and wish every body the best for the future.”