Red Nose Day: Raise money when you pick up copy of Ilford Recorder from Sainsbury’s, Ilford
You can raise money for Comic Relief simply by picking up a copy of the Ilford Recorder tomorrow.
If you buy a copy of the Ilford Recorder from Sainsbury’s in Roden Street, Ilford, on Red Nose Day, 10p of the 60p cover price will be donated to the cause.
Founded in 1985, UK charity Comic Relief has so far raised more than £800million to help tackle the root causes of poverty and social injustice.
The charity operates all year round, with Sport Relief and Comic Relief its two biggest fundraising campaigns, and has so far supported nearly 16,000 projects in the UK and 70 counties abroad.
Sainsbury’s is an official partner of Comic Relief Red Nose Day.
You may also want to watch:
• Let us know how you’re raising money for the day by emailing email@example.com, or calling 020 8477 3800.
- 1 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 2 Strike over Covid working dispute begins at Oaks Park High School
- 3 Thousands sign petition opposing gas company plan to take over allotments
- 4 Former Met worker sentenced for stealing lost property cash
- 5 New trees to be planted at Fairlop Waters
- 6 Woodford Green pupil reaches final of national science and engineering competition
- 7 Ilford primary teacher joins campaign to get people teaching
- 8 'Beyond my wildest dreams': Redbridge tutor receives MBE
- 9 Ilford charity boss named in Queen’s Birthday Honours
- 10 Redbridge pupils shortlisted in competition to design Olympic Park pavilion