Red Nose Day: Raise money when you pick up copy of Ilford Recorder from Sainsbury’s, Ilford
You can raise money for Comic Relief simply by picking up a copy of the Ilford Recorder tomorrow.
If you buy a copy of the Ilford Recorder from Sainsbury’s in Roden Street, Ilford, on Red Nose Day, 10p of the 60p cover price will be donated to the cause.
Founded in 1985, UK charity Comic Relief has so far raised more than £800million to help tackle the root causes of poverty and social injustice.
The charity operates all year round, with Sport Relief and Comic Relief its two biggest fundraising campaigns, and has so far supported nearly 16,000 projects in the UK and 70 counties abroad.
Sainsbury’s is an official partner of Comic Relief Red Nose Day.
You may also want to watch:
• Let us know how you’re raising money for the day by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 020 8477 3800.
- 1 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 4 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 5 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 6 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 7 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 8 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 9 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 10 Man dies after fall near Hainault station