Red Nose Day: Getting covered with cold custard is all in good cheer at South Woodford nursery
- Credit: Archant
If you thought it was cold yesterday, imagine how Karli Fairman felt getting covered in custard, jelly and baked beans in an outside bath tub.
But it was all part of the Red Nose Day fun at Kids Inc Nursery, in Cleveland Road, South Woodford.
Deputy manager Karli said: “It was so cold.
“People could throw shredded paper on me if they felt like being nice but by the end I was so covered it all stuck to me anyway.
“It wasn’t too bad because I had so many layers on the bottom was still pretty dry.”
You may also want to watch:
The nursery has raised nearly £500 so far with the gunging, as well as a wacky hair day, sponsored silence and other events planned for Comic Relief.
- 1 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 2 Cash and jewellery taken in Ilford shop robbery
- 3 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 4 Car fire on A406 in South Woodford causing 'serious' delays
- 5 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 6 MP Sam Tarry: 'Much more needs to be done to support local businesses'
- 7 NHS pilot to end blood test services at two Redbridge sites
- 8 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 9 Lloyds Bank announces Gants Hill branch closure
- 10 Council leader hails 'affordable' housing development in Wanstead