Red Nose Day: Getting covered with cold custard is all in good cheer at South Woodford nursery
- Credit: Archant
If you thought it was cold yesterday, imagine how Karli Fairman felt getting covered in custard, jelly and baked beans in an outside bath tub.
But it was all part of the Red Nose Day fun at Kids Inc Nursery, in Cleveland Road, South Woodford.
Deputy manager Karli said: “It was so cold.
“People could throw shredded paper on me if they felt like being nice but by the end I was so covered it all stuck to me anyway.
“It wasn’t too bad because I had so many layers on the bottom was still pretty dry.”
You may also want to watch:
The nursery has raised nearly £500 so far with the gunging, as well as a wacky hair day, sponsored silence and other events planned for Comic Relief.
- 1 Thirteen-year-old boy stabbed in Ilford
- 2 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 3 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 4 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 5 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 6 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 7 Seven Kings School celebrates 90th birthday with fair
- 8 16-year-old arrested after woman reports sexual assault in South Woodford
- 9 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 10 Hainault community garden gets £85k for 'ecotherapy' scheme