Reality TV stars all set for Gants Hill fashion show
THE STARS of TV reality soap The Only Way Is Essex were seen in last night’s episode preparing for a fashion show at Gants Hill nightspot Faces.
Tonight’s event, is part of Essex Fashion Week being organised by Chigwell brothers Simon and Adam Ryan, and newly appointed PA Lauren Goodyer was seen handing out leaflets for the show in Loughton High Road.
Lauren, of Buckhurst Hill, told Adam afterwards she was “getting the word out” and he praised her for her work and suggested she modelled for tonight’s show.
The episode also featured the King William IV pub in High Road, Chigwell with Lauren’s ex-boyfriend Mark Wright sharing an intimate moment with his new flame Lucy.
For tickets to the fashion show, price �15 call 020 8554 8899.
You may also want to watch:
FOR THE LOWDOWN ON THE FASHION SHOW SEE HERE TOMORROW
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 4 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 5 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 6 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 7 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 8 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 9 Jailed: Newbury Park man for 'ludicrous' bid to defraud employer of £670k
- 10 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station