Reality TV stars all set for Gants Hill fashion show
THE STARS of TV reality soap The Only Way Is Essex were seen in last night’s episode preparing for a fashion show at Gants Hill nightspot Faces.
Tonight’s event, is part of Essex Fashion Week being organised by Chigwell brothers Simon and Adam Ryan, and newly appointed PA Lauren Goodyer was seen handing out leaflets for the show in Loughton High Road.
Lauren, of Buckhurst Hill, told Adam afterwards she was “getting the word out” and he praised her for her work and suggested she modelled for tonight’s show.
The episode also featured the King William IV pub in High Road, Chigwell with Lauren’s ex-boyfriend Mark Wright sharing an intimate moment with his new flame Lucy.
For tickets to the fashion show, price �15 call 020 8554 8899.
You may also want to watch:
FOR THE LOWDOWN ON THE FASHION SHOW SEE HERE TOMORROW
- 1 Ilford man raises awareness of 'life-saving' gadget after dad's death
- 2 Owner who posted video of his restaurant defying Covid rules loses licence
- 3 Woman had phone stolen at knife-point in Woodford Green
- 4 Fire breaks out at care home under renovation in Newbury Park
- 5 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 6 Plans for 66ft 5G mast in Goodmayes alarms residents
- 7 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Wanstead?
- 8 Tributes paid to Ilford jazz legend Keith Nichols, who died from Covid
- 9 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 10 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook