Reality TV stars all set for Gants Hill fashion show
THE STARS of TV reality soap The Only Way Is Essex were seen in last night’s episode preparing for a fashion show at Gants Hill nightspot Faces.
Tonight’s event, is part of Essex Fashion Week being organised by Chigwell brothers Simon and Adam Ryan, and newly appointed PA Lauren Goodyer was seen handing out leaflets for the show in Loughton High Road.
Lauren, of Buckhurst Hill, told Adam afterwards she was “getting the word out” and he praised her for her work and suggested she modelled for tonight’s show.
The episode also featured the King William IV pub in High Road, Chigwell with Lauren’s ex-boyfriend Mark Wright sharing an intimate moment with his new flame Lucy.
For tickets to the fashion show, price �15 call 020 8554 8899.
You may also want to watch:
FOR THE LOWDOWN ON THE FASHION SHOW SEE HERE TOMORROW
- 1 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 2 Cash and jewellery taken in Ilford shop robbery
- 3 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 4 Car fire on A406 in South Woodford causing 'serious' delays
- 5 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 6 MP Sam Tarry: 'Much more needs to be done to support local businesses'
- 7 Lloyds Bank announces Gants Hill branch closure
- 8 NHS pilot to end blood test services at two Redbridge sites
- 9 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 10 'I know how much they help': Teacher to continue motivational sessions