Raring to go: Woman from Chigwell passes driving test with no errors
A 19-year-old woman from Chigwell has passed her driving test with no major or minor faults, a feat which is almost unheard of.
Learner drivers can have up to 15 minor faults in a driving test but to pass without even making a minor fault is very rare.
Liucija Liauzginaite, of Chigwell who is studying forensic science, passed her test first time on Monday.
Her instructor Nick Malanafey, 48, said: “It’s amazing. She was totally gobsmacked, she was very nervous. A lot of it’s about confidence.”
The part-time waitress had 38 hours of lessons which is below the average of between 45 and 50. She will now receive a letter from the Driving Standards Authority in congratulations as it’s so unusual.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Malanafey, of Mini Copper Driving Lessons, said: “It’s like a hole in one in golf, it’s very rare but it does happen.”
- 1 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 4 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Wes Streeting MP reveals cancer diagnosis
- 6 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 7 First residents move in to new council homes in Hainault
- 8 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 9 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 10 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath