Quiz of the week: Can you answer all the questions about Redbridge news over the last seven days?
- Credit: Archant
It’s Friday and that can only mean one thing – it’s quiz of the week time.
Think you know what has gone on in Redbridge?
The Recorder has launched a weekly Friday quiz featuring topics from the last seven days.
It has been a busy old week in the borough with news items about litter police, housing, panto and more.
If you know your Goodmayes from your Gants Hill, why not see if you can get all the questions correct?
You may also want to watch:
Tweet us your results @ilfordrecorder or share them on our Facebook page.
- 1 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 2 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 3 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap
- 4 Ilford business owners adjust to new world on reopening
- 5 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses
- 6 Attempted murder arrest after woman seriously injured in Barkingside
- 7 Redbridge leisure centres reopen after latest easing of restrictions
- 8 Physical and mental health long-Covid rehab programme launches in Ilford
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after elderly woman dies in Clayhall
- 10 Temporary post office to open in South Woodford