Public consultation on planned Seven Kings Post Office move
A new, bigger post office could be opening in Seven Kings in January.
The Post Office is holding a public consultation on moving the branch from its current premises at 635 High Road, to the former Verdi Studios at 663 High Road.
It would have four serving positions, including a low-level accessible counter with a hearing loop and wheelchair space, open during extended hours on Saturdays until 5.30pm.
One counter would be open for Post Office services during shop opening hours until 6pm every day apart from Sundays.
The consultation is open until December 19 and changes are due to take place in January.
You may also want to watch:
Verdi Studios is moving to a larger shop in Chadwell Heath and Seven Kings Post Office will continue under the same management after the move.
Go to www.postofficeviews.co.uk or call 08457 22 33 44 to comment.
- 1 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 2 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 6 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 7 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 8 Woodford Green bomb scare declared false alarm
- 9 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 10 Council dishes out £7k of fines in fly-tipping crackdown