Public consultation on planned Seven Kings Post Office move
A new, bigger post office could be opening in Seven Kings in January.
The Post Office is holding a public consultation on moving the branch from its current premises at 635 High Road, to the former Verdi Studios at 663 High Road.
It would have four serving positions, including a low-level accessible counter with a hearing loop and wheelchair space, open during extended hours on Saturdays until 5.30pm.
One counter would be open for Post Office services during shop opening hours until 6pm every day apart from Sundays.
The consultation is open until December 19 and changes are due to take place in January.
You may also want to watch:
Verdi Studios is moving to a larger shop in Chadwell Heath and Seven Kings Post Office will continue under the same management after the move.
Go to www.postofficeviews.co.uk or call 08457 22 33 44 to comment.
- 1 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 2 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 East London police officer charged with rape
- 5 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 6 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute
- 7 Roof damaged in Seven Kings house fire
- 8 Opera star Jonathan Antoine to return to the stage ahead of US tour
- 9 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 10 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out