Professional photographer reveals secrets to his art at Wanstead club meeting
Amateur photographers at Wanstead and Woodford Camera Club have learned from a master snapper during a talk.
Club members were visited by Howard Denner earlier this month, who spoke to them about the art of digital press photography.
Professional photographer Mr Denner specialises in music events and discussed how the transition from film to digital cameras and processing has changed his work.
The club is believed to be one of the UK’s oldest photographic societies and was founded in 1893.
People of all ages and experience levels are welcome to the group’s talks, competitions, exhibitions and outings.
You may also want to watch:
n For information, visit www.woodfordandwansteadphotosoc.co.uk.
- 1 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 2 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 3 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new café in Redbridge
- 4 Valentines Park bench dedicated to couple described as 'pillars of community'
- 5 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 6 Homebuilder steps back from proposals over rising projected costs
- 7 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 8 Ilford care home nominated for two national awards
- 9 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 10 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford