Professional photographer reveals secrets to his art at Wanstead club meeting
Amateur photographers at Wanstead and Woodford Camera Club have learned from a master snapper during a talk.
Club members were visited by Howard Denner earlier this month, who spoke to them about the art of digital press photography.
Professional photographer Mr Denner specialises in music events and discussed how the transition from film to digital cameras and processing has changed his work.
The club is believed to be one of the UK’s oldest photographic societies and was founded in 1893.
People of all ages and experience levels are welcome to the group’s talks, competitions, exhibitions and outings.
You may also want to watch:
n For information, visit www.woodfordandwansteadphotosoc.co.uk.
- 1 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 2 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 6 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 7 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 8 Woodford Green bomb scare declared false alarm
- 9 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 10 Council dishes out £7k of fines in fly-tipping crackdown