Private members club with ‘Indian dancing’ could open in Goodmayes
A private members club with “Indian dancing” could open in Goodmayes.
Redbridge Council is considering a planning application for the club, which would be in a basement currently used as storage space below Homechoice in Goodmayes Road.
The proposed opening times are from 6pm to 3am seven days a week and 15 people could be employed.
A spokesman from SSC Project Management Ltd, which is representing the applicant, did not specify what kind of dancing would be performed.
Plans for the club show cubicles, groups of chairs, a performance stage and bar.
You may also want to watch:
A nearby resident has opposed the application over fears of “rowdy noise and behaviour”.
Sayed Hussain, of Barley Lane, was concerned about litter in gardens and urination on property.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 3 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 4 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 6 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 7 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 8 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 9 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 10 Hainault woman celebrates 100th birthday with mayoral visit
He added: “On a personal note I have young disabled children with complicated medical conditions and they require their rest, sleep not coming easily to one of my daughters.”
The council will consider the planning and licensing applications for the premises later this year.