Police want information on eight luxury mobile phones worth £90k found following Goodmayes burglary
Police are trying to trace the owners of eight luxury mobile phones which are worth an estimated £90,000 in total and which were found in a Goodmayes home.
Officers discovered the phones, which can be made with gold and titanium and are worth up to £12,000 each, while investigating a burglary in a home in Eastwood Road on Thursday of last week.
The property owner returned to find it had been burgled but was unable to explain to officers how the phones came to be there.
Det Ch Insp Neil Lemon said: “We would like to return the phones to their owners.”
A 42-year-old woman and a 41-year-old men were arrested on suspicion of handling stolen goods and were bailed to attend an east London police station on June 27 pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information regarding the phones is asked to contact Det Sgt Matt Day at Ilford CID on 020 8345 2610.
Nothing was taken in the burglary and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 2 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 3 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 4 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 5 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 6 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 7 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 8 Investigation underway as 20 dead birds recovered from Goodmayes Park lake
- 9 'She has a chance to fight it': Donor match for leukaemia patient Esha
- 10 Motorbike 'deliberately' struck by car in Redbridge, police say