Police say they have had ‘no reports’ of UFO spotted in Woodford Green
A police spokesman said they had received “no reports” of a UFO spotted in Woodford Green on Tuesday.
Graham Cass was walking his dog along Broadmead Road at about 10pm when he saw lights in the skies.
He said: “I realised it wasn’t lights from the A406, I saw circles of lights moving around. They formed into a single formation, they all shot to the centre as if it was a reaction as if it was just taking off.”
He also said his neighbour also saw the lights.
The Ministry of Defence said they were unable to comment as their UFO desk was closed down in 2009 and this was now a matter for the local police.
You may also want to watch:
A Redbridge police spokesman said: “We have had no reports of a suspicious light in the skies.”
Did you see the UFO on Tuesday? Are you prepared for an alien invasion? Contact the newsdesk on 020 8477 3828.
- 1 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 2 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 3 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 4 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 5 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 6 Walk-in Covid vaccinations on offer at Valentines Park health fair
- 7 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
- 8 Man wanted for allegedly driving 'recklessly' in Ilford with baby in car
- 9 Plans for retail park development move step closer
- 10 Update: Man charged in connection with alleged sex assault