Police raid Ilford’s Arinza Hotel and seize ‘large amount’ of class A drugs
- Credit: Archant
Police raided a hotel and recovered a “large quantity” of class A drugs on Wednesday.
Officers carried out the search at the Arinza Hotel, Mansfield Road, Ilford, at 7.50pm after a search warrant was issued at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on February 23.
Police confirmed they also found cannabis at the address.
Four males aged 17, 22, 24 and 29 were arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply class A drugs and taken to an east London police station for questioning.
They have now been granted police bail until early July 2016.
You may also want to watch:
Police inquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 2 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 3 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 4 Surplus of primary school places now but shortage expected within 10 years
- 5 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 6 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 7 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 8 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 9 CCTV still issued of man sought in 'vicious and unprovoked' attack in broad daylight in Barkingside supermarket
- 10 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays