Police believe missing girl, 15, may be in Ilford
- Credit: Archant
Police believe that a 15-year-old girl that has been missing for nearly a week may be in the Ilford area.
Lucy Browne, from Puttenham, Surrey, went missing on Tuesday and police are growing “increasingly concerned” for her welfare.
She was reported missing at around 9.15pm after she was last seen at around 10am on May 6.
Police have carried out a number of enquiries and it is believed that Lucy is in the Ilford or Romford areas.
She is described as 5ft 3ins tall, of a slim build, with long black hair which she usually wears in a bun.
You may also want to watch:
She was wearing black leggings and a grey sweatshirt and had used fake tan around the last time she was seen.
Any sightings should be reported to Surrey Police on 101 quoting reference number P14131571.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 3 ‘Hard to comprehend’: MPs react as Sir David Amess dies after stabbing
- 4 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 5 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 6 Five veggie-friendly restaurants in Redbridge, courtesy of TripAdvisor
- 7 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 8 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 9 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 10 Chadwell Heath pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster jabs with flu vaccine