Police appealing for information after 16-year-old boy goes missing in Goodmayes
- Credit: Archant
A 16-year-old boy went missing yesterday.
Police are appealing for the public’s help in tracing Daniel Henshaw, who was last seen at 1.35pm in Goodmayes Lane, Goodmayes.
The teenager is white, with short brown hair and has a speech impediment. He was wearing a faded red hoodie at the time he vanished.
A spokesman for Redbridge police said Daniel is originally from Devon and may try to make his way back there.
They added that his family and friends are worried and would like him to contact them.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has any information on Daniel’s whereabouts should call the missing person unit on 020 8345 2751.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 3 ‘Hard to comprehend’: MPs react as Sir David Amess dies after stabbing
- 4 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 5 Five veggie-friendly restaurants in Redbridge, courtesy of TripAdvisor
- 6 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 7 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 8 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 9 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 10 Chadwell Heath pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster jabs with flu vaccine