Police appealing for help in finding missing 82-year-old who could be in Ilford
Police are appealing for information to find a 82-year-old man who it is thought could be in the Ilford area.
Dominic Myrie, was last seen at 3pm yesterday (Monday) on the Queensbridge Road, Hackney.
Mr Myrie is described as black, 5ft 6in, of medium build with short, black receding hair.
When he was last seen, he was wearing a blue/black jacket, white shirt, black trousers, black trainers and a black felt hat.
Officers are growing increasingly concerned as Mr Myrie suffers from dementia.
You may also want to watch:
He is known to frequent the Wandsworth, Enfield, Ilford, Waltham Forest and Hackney areas.
Anyone who can assist is asked to contact Hackney police via 101.
- 1 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new café in Redbridge
- 4 Homebuilder steps back from proposals over rising projected costs
- 5 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 6 Valentines Park bench dedicated to couple described as 'pillars of community'
- 7 Ilford care home nominated for two national awards
- 8 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 9 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 10 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford