Police appealing for help in finding missing 82-year-old who could be in Ilford
Police are appealing for information to find a 82-year-old man who it is thought could be in the Ilford area.
Dominic Myrie, was last seen at 3pm yesterday (Monday) on the Queensbridge Road, Hackney.
Mr Myrie is described as black, 5ft 6in, of medium build with short, black receding hair.
When he was last seen, he was wearing a blue/black jacket, white shirt, black trousers, black trainers and a black felt hat.
Officers are growing increasingly concerned as Mr Myrie suffers from dementia.
You may also want to watch:
He is known to frequent the Wandsworth, Enfield, Ilford, Waltham Forest and Hackney areas.
Anyone who can assist is asked to contact Hackney police via 101.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 3 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 4 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 5 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 6 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 7 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 8 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 9 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 10 Hainault woman celebrates 100th birthday with mayoral visit