Police appeal: Stolen Range Rover thought to be in Ilford
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing to anyone with information in relation to a stolen vehicle to come forward.
The black Land Rover Range Rover, which is thought to be in Ilford, was stolen from outside its owner’s home in Mersham Drive, Kingsbury, North West London.
An unknown person gained entry to the car and drove it away after the owner parked it at 11.30pm on Friday.
A tracker in the vehicle indicated that it was in the Ilford area on Saturday.
The Range Rover has a very distinctive silver edging around the vehicle, with black wheels and black tinted windows.
You may also want to watch:
The vehicle registration is LT64GZB.
DC Ketan Gami said: “We would urge members of the public to be extra vigilant. If you see anything suspicious then contact your local Police via 101, alternatively you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 Sikh volunteer group hands out food to celebrate International Langar Week
- 5 ‘Hard to comprehend’: MPs react as Sir David Amess dies after stabbing
- 6 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 7 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 8 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 9 Police warn of 'violence, urination' as takeaway applies for late licence
- 10 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
“If the criminals are nearby ring the Police immediately on 999.”