Police appeal: Have you seen these items of jewellery stolen from Newbury Park home?
- Credit: Archant
Police have released images of items stolen from a family’s home.
The family, who live in Holland Park Avenue, Newbury Park, returned home at around midnight on April 13 to find they had been targeted by burglars, who got into the house through a ground floor window in the back garden.
Items stolen include a men’s gold Bueche Girod watch, an antique men’s gold Bulova watch and a white gold ring with blue and purple stones.
Also taken was a men’s nine diamond square front pave ring, a gold bracelet and an identity bracelet with Stephen engraved on it.
A ladies gold bangle with 16 diamonds, diamond crescent earrings and a gold bracelet with small diamonds in the shape of a flower were also stolen.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed this burglary, has seen any of these items for sale or has any information which may help the investigation, should call Redbridge Police on 020 8345 2680 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 2 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 3 Cash and jewellery taken in Ilford shop robbery
- 4 Car fire on A406 in South Woodford causing 'serious' delays
- 5 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 6 MP Sam Tarry: 'Much more needs to be done to support local businesses'
- 7 NHS pilot to end blood test services at two Redbridge sites
- 8 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 9 Lloyds Bank announces Gants Hill branch closure
- 10 Council leader hails 'affordable' housing development in Wanstead