Police appeal: Have you seen these items of jewellery stolen from Newbury Park home?
- Credit: Archant
Police have released images of items stolen from a family’s home.
The family, who live in Holland Park Avenue, Newbury Park, returned home at around midnight on April 13 to find they had been targeted by burglars, who got into the house through a ground floor window in the back garden.
Items stolen include a men’s gold Bueche Girod watch, an antique men’s gold Bulova watch and a white gold ring with blue and purple stones.
Also taken was a men’s nine diamond square front pave ring, a gold bracelet and an identity bracelet with Stephen engraved on it.
A ladies gold bangle with 16 diamonds, diamond crescent earrings and a gold bracelet with small diamonds in the shape of a flower were also stolen.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed this burglary, has seen any of these items for sale or has any information which may help the investigation, should call Redbridge Police on 020 8345 2680 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole
- 2 Seven Kings barbers closes after 62 years in business
- 3 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 4 Ilford grandfather to run 37th London Marathon months after Covid battle
- 5 Council to approve children's performances after monkey costume scandal
- 6 'Grab this chance to save her life': Wanstead woman battling chronic illness urgently needs £200k for surgeries
- 7 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 8 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 9 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 10 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge