Police appeal after man verbally abused for apologising in Chigwell
Police are appealing for information after a driver was verbally abused at a petrol station in Chigwell.
The victim had finished paying for his fuel from the Shell service station in Manor Road, and was returning to his vehicle.
He made a gesture of apology for keeping the driver of a silver Vauxhall Omega waiting while he was paying for fuel.
The Omega driver then got out his car and verbally abused the victim.
The incident occurred at about 12.15pm on Friday July 6.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 4 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Wes Streeting MP reveals cancer diagnosis
- 6 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 7 First residents move in to new council homes in Hainault
- 8 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 9 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 10 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation