Police appeal after man verbally abused for apologising in Chigwell
Police are appealing for information after a driver was verbally abused at a petrol station in Chigwell.
The victim had finished paying for his fuel from the Shell service station in Manor Road, and was returning to his vehicle.
He made a gesture of apology for keeping the driver of a silver Vauxhall Omega waiting while he was paying for fuel.
The Omega driver then got out his car and verbally abused the victim.
The incident occurred at about 12.15pm on Friday July 6.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 2 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Backlash as Fairlop Waters meadow turned into overflow parking
- 5 Ilford MP Wes Streeting is cancer-free after successful operation
- 6 Tributes paid to Seven Kings activist who 'always fought injustice'
- 7 Update: Missing girl, 12, found 'safe and well'
- 8 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 9 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 10 Barkingside man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences