PICTURES: Man stabbed in chest outside Ilford train station, Cranbrook Road
- Credit: Archant
A man believed to be in his 20s was taken to hospital last night after receiving stab wounds to his chest and arm.
Police were called to Ilford train station in Cranbrook Road, Ilford at 7.49pm to reports of a fight.
He was taken by ambulance to an east London hospital and road closures were in place.
Police said this morning that he remains in a stable condition.
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Ilford train station was closed and buses were being diverted while officers dealt with the incident.
Three police cars and two police vans were on the scene and Cranbrook Road was cordoned off at the Ilford Hill junction.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 3 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 4 Council dishes out £7k of fines in fly-tipping crackdown
- 5 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 6 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 7 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 8 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 9 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 10 Strike over Covid working dispute begins at Oaks Park High School
Anyone with information is asked to call Ilford police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Did you see what happened? Tweet us @ilfordrecorder or email email@example.com.