Pedestrian injured in Ley Street collision
A pedestrian has been injured in a road collision in Ley Street, Ilford this afternoon.
A boy was seen lying in the road being treated by two paramedics by a witness, who claimed they were applying a bandage to his arm.
She said: “He was sitting up, so didn’t look in too much of a bad condition.
“There was a Ford Fiesta parked with its hazard lights and no driver just by them, but I didn’t see if that was the car that hit him.”
A London Ambulance spokesman said: “We were called at 3.30pm to reports of a collision involving a car and a pedestrian.
You may also want to watch:
“We sent an ambulance and a single responder to the scene. We are still standing by.”
- 1 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 2 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 3 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 4 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 5 Thirteen-year-old boy stabbed in Ilford
- 6 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 7 Seven Kings School celebrates 90th birthday with fair
- 8 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 9 Nine Redbridge parks retain Green Flag Award status
- 10 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London