Pedestrian injured in Ley Street collision
A pedestrian has been injured in a road collision in Ley Street, Ilford this afternoon.
A boy was seen lying in the road being treated by two paramedics by a witness, who claimed they were applying a bandage to his arm.
She said: “He was sitting up, so didn’t look in too much of a bad condition.
“There was a Ford Fiesta parked with its hazard lights and no driver just by them, but I didn’t see if that was the car that hit him.”
A London Ambulance spokesman said: “We were called at 3.30pm to reports of a collision involving a car and a pedestrian.
You may also want to watch:
“We sent an ambulance and a single responder to the scene. We are still standing by.”
- 1 Ilford murder investigation launched after woman dies of injuries
- 2 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 3 First residents move in to new council homes in Hainault
- 4 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 5 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 6 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 7 Sam Tarry MP: 'My focus is on job creation in Ilford'
- 8 Wes Streeting MP reveals cancer diagnosis
- 9 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 10 Maria Rawlings death: Man arrested on suspicion of murder