Orient sign Millwall striker
- Credit: Archant
Shaun Batt has joined the O’s on loan
Leyton Orient have swooped to sign out of favour Millwall striker Shaun Batt on a one-month loan.
The 25-year-old has only played one minute of Championship football since the turn of the year and his move to the League One club will give him some much-needed playing time.
Batt has joined Orient until March 2 and goes straight into the squad for Saturday’s match at Stevenage.
Millwall manager Kenny Jackett told the club website: “It’s a great opportunity for Shaun to get some first team minutes under his belt.
You may also want to watch:
“He’s been used mainly as a substitute so far this season but can hopefully start some games during his time with Orient.”
- 1 East London police officer charged with rape
- 2 Teen dies after being stabbed in reported fight on Loxford street
- 3 Man taken to 'trauma centre' after head injury at Hainault station
- 4 Murder investigation launched after fatal stabbing of teen in Loxford
- 5 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 6 Man charged in connection with alleged police car ramming in Ilford
- 7 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 8 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 9 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 10 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation