‘Only Way Is Essex’ stars snub South Woodford party
ONLY Way is Essex cast members shunned their end of season party in South Woodford last night in favour of the opening of love rat Mark Wright’s bar.
The event at Funky Mojoe in High Road, was packed with clubbers expecting to meet the stars of the hit ITV2 show but only Lauren Goodger of Buckhurst Hill showed up.
Candy Jacob and Michael Woods, both of Gants Hill, who were billed as hosts of the night, also failed to make an appearance.
The cast instead chose to party at Deuces Bar and Lounge in Chigwell Road, Woodford Green.
Clubber Tom Cameron of Charteris Road, Woodford Green said: “I was looking forward to meeting them, but only Lauren turned up which was a bit disappointing.”
You may also want to watch:
Earlier this month the opening of Deuces was postponed after it was hit by arsonists.
Ahead of the night Wright tweeted: “Everyone get down to Deuces Bar tonight early!!! Doors open 8pm. Free entry!!! See you all there!!!”
- 1 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 2 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 4 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 5 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 6 Dispersal order issued ahead of fears over ‘illegal music events’
- 7 Update: Man charged in connection with alleged sex assault
- 8 Walk-in Covid vaccinations on offer at Valentines Park health fair
- 9 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
- 10 Goodmayes racer Alex Lynn and title leader Sam Bird preview London E-Prix
A Christmas special has been confirmed for the reality “docusoap”, which pulled 1.6 million viewers, and a best of show will be aired on December 8.