‘Only Way Is Essex’ stars snub South Woodford party
ONLY Way is Essex cast members shunned their end of season party in South Woodford last night in favour of the opening of love rat Mark Wright’s bar.
The event at Funky Mojoe in High Road, was packed with clubbers expecting to meet the stars of the hit ITV2 show but only Lauren Goodger of Buckhurst Hill showed up.
Candy Jacob and Michael Woods, both of Gants Hill, who were billed as hosts of the night, also failed to make an appearance.
The cast instead chose to party at Deuces Bar and Lounge in Chigwell Road, Woodford Green.
Clubber Tom Cameron of Charteris Road, Woodford Green said: “I was looking forward to meeting them, but only Lauren turned up which was a bit disappointing.”
You may also want to watch:
Earlier this month the opening of Deuces was postponed after it was hit by arsonists.
Ahead of the night Wright tweeted: “Everyone get down to Deuces Bar tonight early!!! Doors open 8pm. Free entry!!! See you all there!!!”
- 1 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 3 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 4 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 5 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 6 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 7 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 8 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 9 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 10 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust
A Christmas special has been confirmed for the reality “docusoap”, which pulled 1.6 million viewers, and a best of show will be aired on December 8.