‘Only Way Is Essex’ stars snub South Woodford party
ONLY Way is Essex cast members shunned their end of season party in South Woodford last night in favour of the opening of love rat Mark Wright’s bar.
The event at Funky Mojoe in High Road, was packed with clubbers expecting to meet the stars of the hit ITV2 show but only Lauren Goodger of Buckhurst Hill showed up.
Candy Jacob and Michael Woods, both of Gants Hill, who were billed as hosts of the night, also failed to make an appearance.
The cast instead chose to party at Deuces Bar and Lounge in Chigwell Road, Woodford Green.
Clubber Tom Cameron of Charteris Road, Woodford Green said: “I was looking forward to meeting them, but only Lauren turned up which was a bit disappointing.”
You may also want to watch:
Earlier this month the opening of Deuces was postponed after it was hit by arsonists.
Ahead of the night Wright tweeted: “Everyone get down to Deuces Bar tonight early!!! Doors open 8pm. Free entry!!! See you all there!!!”
- 1 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 2 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 3 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 4 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 5 Surplus of primary school places now but shortage expected within 10 years
- 6 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 7 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 8 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 10 Double murder arrest as dramatic footage shows police detaining woman
A Christmas special has been confirmed for the reality “docusoap”, which pulled 1.6 million viewers, and a best of show will be aired on December 8.