Only Way is Essex star Arg fails theory test at Ilford driving centre
One of Ilford’s less glamorous locations has featured in the latest instalment of The Only Way is Essex.
In last night’s episode of the partly scripted reality show on ITV2 one of the show’s stars, James Argent, was shown anxiously waiting outside the DVLA theory test centre at Valentines House, Ilford Hill, Ilford, before emerging with a brown envelope to discover he had failed the 50 question test.
But the episode sparked a stream of posts on the networking site Twitter from Redbridge driving test candidates who said that would never happen at the centre.
Twitter user @lucindamurrell wrote: “Since when do Ilford theory test centre put your results in an envelope? Didn’t happen to me.”
The failure to pass shattered Mr Argent’s hopes of moving to Chigwell with his girlfriend Lydia Bright.
You may also want to watch:
He wants to move there to be nearer his best pal Mark Wright, who runs Deuces Nightclub in Chigwell High Road, Woodford Green.
The next episode of the show is on ITV2 on Wednesday at 10pm.
- 1 Cash and jewellery taken in Ilford shop robbery
- 2 Car fire on A406 in South Woodford causing 'serious' delays
- 3 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 4 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 5 Lloyds Bank announces Gants Hill branch closure
- 6 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 7 MP Sam Tarry: 'Much more needs to be done to support local businesses'
- 8 'I know how much they help': Teacher to continue motivational sessions
- 9 TfL admits wrongly charging supercar driver almost £1k in emission fees
- 10 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts