‘Only Essex’ TV show girls film at Chigwell pub
A SILVER Mercedes pulled into the King William IV pub in Chigwell last night, and a pair of perfectly tanned legs stepped out.
Amy Childs, star of reality soap The Only Way Is Essex, was joined by Sam Faiers, as they slinked in through the back door of the bar to start filming.
With sky-scraping eye-lashes, the pair beamed as they talked about families’ reactions to the show, which premiered on ITV2 on Sunday night.
“My family are loving it,” said Amy, 20. “Everyone’s loving it!”
The girls towered over me, both wearing three inch silver and beige platforms, and after a last minute hairspray and spruce-up in the car park of the High Road pub, they were whisked in by a camera crew to begin filming.
But Sam did briefly speak to me revealing that she had worked in an Ilford bank.
“I know Ilford!” she exclaimed, “I used to work in Lloyds TSB there.”
- 1 Men jailed for using explosives in string of ATM thefts
- 2 Driver charged in connection with fatal collision on M11 due in court
- 3 Ex football boss sets up fans club to increase diversity at England games
- 4 South Woodford care home loses Good CQC rating
- 5 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 6 Senior councillor: Boost high streets by scrapping business rates
- 7 Bus timetable change to 'better align' with hospital shifts
- 8 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 9 Rat-running lorry drivers in Redbridge face fines of up to £130
- 10 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
Amy and Sam’s experiment with “body art” in the first episode created an explosive response on social networking sites, with hundreds of shocked users leaving comments about the crystal bikini-line design beautician Amy did for Sam.
Sam, 19, of Brentwood, was the subject of a torrent of abuse from Buckhurst Hill girl Lauren Goodger, after she was seen “chatting-up” her on-off boyfriend Mark Wright.
Amy was also involved in a bizarre relationship, with her prospective boyfriend, nightclub owner Kirk Norcross having a tattoo which resembled her, much to her shock.
Our sources say the pair were filming a “girly” chat, and one of the pub’s barmen confirmed he would be playing waiter for the pair.
GIVE US YOUR VIEW OF TONIGHT’S EPISODE. Comment here or email email@example.com