‘Only Essex’ TV show girls film at Chigwell pub
A SILVER Mercedes pulled into the King William IV pub in Chigwell last night, and a pair of perfectly tanned legs stepped out.
Amy Childs, star of reality soap The Only Way Is Essex, was joined by Sam Faiers, as they slinked in through the back door of the bar to start filming.
With sky-scraping eye-lashes, the pair beamed as they talked about families’ reactions to the show, which premiered on ITV2 on Sunday night.
“My family are loving it,” said Amy, 20. “Everyone’s loving it!”
The girls towered over me, both wearing three inch silver and beige platforms, and after a last minute hairspray and spruce-up in the car park of the High Road pub, they were whisked in by a camera crew to begin filming.
You may also want to watch:
But Sam did briefly speak to me revealing that she had worked in an Ilford bank.
“I know Ilford!” she exclaimed, “I used to work in Lloyds TSB there.”
- 1 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 2 Redbridge parents' group donates six new laptops to families in need
- 3 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
- 4 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 5 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 6 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 7 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 8 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 9 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 10 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
Amy and Sam’s experiment with “body art” in the first episode created an explosive response on social networking sites, with hundreds of shocked users leaving comments about the crystal bikini-line design beautician Amy did for Sam.
Sam, 19, of Brentwood, was the subject of a torrent of abuse from Buckhurst Hill girl Lauren Goodger, after she was seen “chatting-up” her on-off boyfriend Mark Wright.
Amy was also involved in a bizarre relationship, with her prospective boyfriend, nightclub owner Kirk Norcross having a tattoo which resembled her, much to her shock.
Our sources say the pair were filming a “girly” chat, and one of the pub’s barmen confirmed he would be playing waiter for the pair.
GIVE US YOUR VIEW OF TONIGHT’S EPISODE. Comment here or email firstname.lastname@example.org