One of ‘Redbridge’s most wanted’ charged with burglary and assaulting police officer
- Credit: Archant
A man who appeared in the Ilford Recorder as part of “Redbridge’s most wanted” has been charged with three offences.
John Kerrigan was wanted in connection with a burglary.
He was arrested in Waltham Forest on Tuesday, with two further alleged offences added: a second count of burglary and a count of assault on a police officer.
He has been charged with all three offences and was due to appear at Thames Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
Meanwhile Julian Frydrych, who police were also looking for, is no longer wanted.
You may also want to watch:
Investigators decided there was a lack of evidence.
Click on the link above to see 10 people police still want to speak to.
- 1 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 2 Strike over Covid working dispute begins at Oaks Park High School
- 3 Thousands sign petition opposing gas company plan to take over allotments
- 4 Former Met worker sentenced for stealing lost property cash
- 5 New trees to be planted at Fairlop Waters
- 6 Woodford Green pupil reaches final of national science and engineering competition
- 7 'Beyond my wildest dreams': Redbridge tutor receives MBE
- 8 Ilford primary teacher joins campaign to get people teaching
- 9 Ilford charity boss named in Queen’s Birthday Honours
- 10 Redbridge pupils shortlisted in competition to design Olympic Park pavilion
Call police on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting the reference below the relevant picture.