Olympic gymnast Max Whitlock opens new apartments built on site of former Chigwell pub
A series of apartments built on the site of a former pub have been officially unveiled by Olympic gymnast Max Whitlock.
The 19-year-old, who won bronze in the men’s team competition and pommel horse final at this year’s Games, was at Silverhind in Hainault Road, Chigwell to open the 14 two and three bedroom luxury apartments.
Silverhind, a development by Weston Homes, takes its names from The Bald Hind, a pub which once stood on the land, as well as in celebration of the 25th anniversary of Weston Homes.
A spokesman said: “These are very high specification properties, with extra technological items included as standard.
“Located in Chigwell, Essex, the development is the perfect location for homeowners who are increasingly looking for the best of both worlds – a short distance from the office in London but with the idyllic lifestyle that comes with living in the scenic Essex countryside and an affluent village.”
You may also want to watch:
The apartments range in prince from �539,995 to �949,995.
- 1 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 4 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 6 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 7 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 8 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 9 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 10 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath