Offer on the table for super Scott
BARKINGSIDE RACER Scott Malvern has had a firm offer to race for multiple Formula Ford Champions Jamun Racing Services.
Last season’s runner-up in the Formula Ford Championship had two successful testing sessions with the team at both Snetterton and Silverstone circuits and could now head a four-man team in pursuit of their seventh consecutive championship win.
It won’t be the first time Malvern has teamed up with Jamun after having a spell as a mechanic in 2008, before becoming their main rival whilst driving for the Cliff Dempsey Racing squad last season.
And although the 22-year-old would have liked to make a step up to move up to Formula Three or Formula Renault, he admits he wouldn’t turn down any opportunity to race this season.
“Joining Jamun would keep my name at the forefront of the National Motorsport scene, and possibly keep me in the running for a second McLaren Autosport Award nomination,” said Malvern.
You may also want to watch:
“But I still have to raise the budget even for this. However the deal that I am being offered is very good and we don’t need too much to get started, so I am hopeful that there is someone out there that can help me to find the funds.”
If he was to take up Jamun’s offer, Malvern’s season would commence on April 9/10 at Silverstone and take him to all the UK’s top circuits, alongside three overseas circuits including the legendary Spa in Belgium and Zandvoort in Holland.
- 1 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones
- 3 Police car flips over in Chadwell Heath collision
- 4 Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- 5 Detectives hunt for knifepoint phone robber in Woodford Green
- 6 Animals bite rubbish after wheelie bin delivery delay
- 7 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 8 Six males detained after alleged brawl in Gants Hill
- 9 Crunch meeting fails to provide breakthrough in school sick pay dispute
- 10 Doctors 'concerned' patients' health will suffer due to non-Covid backlog
The events will also be covered live on both Channel Four and specialist channel Motors TV.
Should you be interested in supporting Scott or would like further information please contact him via his website www.scottmalvern.com or speak to his management on 07890 117414.